Greetings from Asbury Park Iron-On Patch. Based on the vintage "Greetings From…” postcard series Asbury Park itself has had many variations since its founding in 1871. The 1970s version was the cover art for Bruce Springsteen’s debut album “Greetings From Asbury Park” and the rest is history.
3"x5" oval iron-on embroidered patch
Home Iron Application:
- Pre-heat iron for 5 minutes on high setting. DO NOT use steam.
- Iron area of garment where the patch will be placed for 25 seconds.
- Place patch in desired place.
- Place light weight press-cloth over the patch. Using a back and forth motion, press firmly with iron for 25 seconds. DP NOT apply hot iron directly to patch embroidery.
- Turn the garment inside-out. Using a back and forth motion, iron the back side of the patch for 45-60 seconds while pressing firmly.
- Turn garment right side out. Place press-cloth over the patch. Iron edges of the patch to ensure they are properly sealed. DO NOT apply hot iron directly to patch embroidery.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.