Octopus Asbury Park Patch Porkchop
Artist Porkchop's murals are iconic Asbury Park, from his massive mural spanning the interior of our historic Casino Building which launched the Wooden Walls Project to his murals on apartment buildings throughout the town.
Porkchop launched the inspiration for this design at the Sea Hear Now music festival in 2021. We are so honored that he reworked the design for Fun House. Launched Summer 2022 Porkchop's guitar-playing beachside octopus has been a huge success.
Created with the artist’s approval. 10% per cent of sales goes directly to the artist.
3" x 1.39" iron-on embroidered patch
- Pre-heat iron for 5 minutes on high setting. DO NOT use steam.
- Iron area of garment where the patch will be placed for 25 seconds.
- Place patch in desired place.
- Place light weight press-cloth over the patch. Using a back and forth motion, press firmly with iron for 25 seconds. DP NOT apply hot iron directly to patch embroidery.
- Turn the garment inside-out. Using a back and forth motion, iron the back side of the patch for 45-60 seconds while pressing firmly.
- Turn garment right side out. Place press-cloth over the patch. Iron edges of the patch to ensure they are properly sealed. DO NOT apply hot iron directly to patch embroidery.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.